updates,,

hey, friends!


it's been more than a hot minute since i've posted. i've spent the last five-six months in and out of hospitals: it's been a wild ride, and it's not over. i've decided to repurpose this space & turn it into my outlet for poetry, prose + songwriting and just whatever my soul spills out onto paper.

i've also revamped my photography, which can now be found here! and if you want to keep up with me on a much more personal level, hello!

much love for you all — sending all the strength + encouragement to you today!
love, sarah

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Whoo-hop, glad to see you’re back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh dang it, I meant "whoo-hoo." Stupid autocorrect. XD

      Delete
  2. Sarah!! Oh my goodness, I was so happy to see this post. I'm praying for you often and I will continue to! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Welcome back to this space! Looking forward to come creative content. <3

    ReplyDelete

  4. This sounds interesting! I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

hey hey! i love you guys' comments, so whether we're talking about shakespeare, marvel movies, or hamilton (i mean: HAMILTON), feel free to leave me one or a million!