not alone

hi hi hi !!
recently, it has become SO clear to me that I cannot do this alone. life, that is. it's messy and complicated and anything but simple, and I can't walk through it by myself.

as I'm building and rebuilding relationships with those around me, I need God.
as I'm applying to universities and working through my senior year, I need God.
as I try to draw close to Him through every trial, I need His grace. and the wonderful, beautiful thing about faith is that no matter what mountain or valley we are in the midst of, He is there. Jesus is with you, holding your hand through it all.

I've been begging the Lord to show me what path he wants me to take, especially looking towards the future / college / adulting (skskdjs). begging and praying, and lifting every choice up to Him. and it has been so, so liberating and comforting to know that I am not alone.

you are not alone. no one is alone.

this was an exTREMEly rambly and all-over-the-place-post (i'm sorry lol), but it's just some words I needed off my chest. sending all my love to y'all this week — hang in there, and keep leaning on Him! the Lord is so good, even through the worst of times, and he loves you.

love,
sarah

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a beautiful reminder, Sarah! I needed this today. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true. <3<3<3
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

hey hey! i love you guys' comments, so whether we're talking about shakespeare, marvel movies, or hamilton (i mean: HAMILTON), feel free to leave me one or a million!